Friday, November 9, 2012

Couldn't have said it any better

People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so out of control that you have to transform your life…” — Elizabeth Gilbert




Mood: I am currently loving love and hating love at the same time...You would think I was 21.

5 comments:

TheRustGeek said...

disruptive influences for good.......

Beulah! said...

uhmmmnnn.... deep

Miss Enigma said...

Soul mate simply wants the best for you, and challenges you to be the best you can be, while supporting you all the way.

Who is making you feel all these mushyy feelings lol pray tell

Queen of My Castle said...

I absolutely love that quote. Thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have said it any better :-) You know how you hear that song or read that line that describes how you're feeling better than you ever could have? You hear of see it and you're like "spot on". Well you've done that to me cos you somehow found a way to describe the relationship between my wife and I.

Refreshing to read in a creepy kinda way, like you snuck into my head when I wasn't looking.